How to transfer USDC to Arbitrum using Trust Wallet? This guide, explains the entire process from Kucoin to Trust Wallet and vice versa.
Trading stablecoins like USDC are quite complicated these days. Moreover, trading these cryptocurrencies isn’t about going to a centralized exchange like Kucoin or Coinbase anymore.
Nowadays crypto has evolved into a multichain ecosystem with more than 24K(!) digital currencies all divided over different blockchain platforms. As most of these tokens aren’t listed on the major exchanges, you have to enter the DeFi space to trade(swap) them.
A common way to do this is by using USDC and transferring it over a bridge to the blockchain platform of your interest.
One of the platforms you’re most likely going to be bridging to is Arbitrum, a layer 2 crypto that functions on top of Ethereum. You’ll likely want to bridge your crypto to Arbitrum because the platform offers much lower fees and faster transactions.
By continuing to read this guide you’ll learn the following on how to get USDC to Arbitrum:
- Withdraw USDC to Arbitrum by using Kucoin
- How to install Trust Wallet
- Use Trust Wallet to connect to Uniswap
Withdraw USDC To Arbitrum using Trust Wallet: Quick Take
In short, below are the necessary steps to get this stablecoin from Kucoin to Arbitrum by using Trust Wallet. Additionally, I assume you already have a Kucoin account and are using a mobile device. Overall, you have to do the following:
- Login on your Kucoin App
- Install Trust Wallet on your device
- Create a new wallet and write down the recovery phrase(key)
- Add Arbitrum USDC to Trust Wallet
- Transfer USDC from Kucoin to Arbitrum USDC
The steps above are a quick take of the steps you have to follow. Later on in this guide, I’ll go into more detail by including screenshots. Spoiler: using Kucoin withdrawals to bridge assets to Arbitrum One is the fastest and cheapest solution out there!
Why use Trust Wallet
First of all, Trust Wallet is a beginner-friendly solution for those who want to know more about DeFi, NFTs, and storing coins in general. Especially, the idea of having control over a wide array of tokens in the palm of your hand makes it very appealing.
Also, Trust Wallet is famous for using several dAPPs including PancakeSwap, AppolloX, WazirX, or LooksRare(NFTs). For example, if you want to trade your USDC tokens on a DEX you can use Pancakeswap to swap any token for USDC. All this will be executed on the underlying blockchain network that supports USDC transactions.
How to Setup Trust Wallet
At the beginning of this guide, I explained to you briefly the process of creating a wallet on Trust Wallet. In this section, I’ll guide you step-by-step and also explain how to add the USDC Arbitrum token to Trust Wallet to receive funds. Here we go 😁:
- Go to the Trust Wallet homepage.
- Click the icon to download the app for your device.
- Open the app.
- Tap Create a new wallet.
- Check the box and tap Continue to accept the Terms of Usage.
- Take note of your recovery phrase.
- It’s important to keep this safe because anyone can use it to access your wallet.
- It’s not possible to take a screenshot of this screen.
- Tap Continue.
- Re-enter the recovery phrase to verify it.
- Tap Continue.
At this point, you are all set and can start using the Trust Wallet.
|❗ TIP – A good option for securing your recovery phrase is to use a stainless steel crypto wallet that can survive about anything, from fire to acids, and lasts more than 20 years.
Withdraw USDC from Kucoin To Trust Wallet
To get USDC on Arbitrum by using the centralized Kucoin exchange is a very cheap way to bridge to the Arbitrum blockchain network. Besides, it must be clear that you need some USDC funds available in your exchange wallet. If you don’t have USDC funds yet, buy some at the exchange or deposit USDC to the exchange.
Below are the steps you must follow:
- Make sure you are logged in at your Kucoin account
- Open Trust Wallet App
- Tap on Add Tokens
- Enter USDC in the search bar and choose toggle green
- Tap Done
- Next, tap Arbitrum USDC in Tokens list
- Tap Receive button
- An image with a QR-Code appears, copy the USDC address to the clipboard
- Now switch and login to the Kucoin App
- Find your USDC funds(Funding account) and click ‘Withdrawal‘
- Choose the Send via Crypto Network option
- Paste your USDC address from clipboard in Address field
- Make sure to choose the Arbitrum One network here
- Finally, enter the amount of USDC and click Withdraw
To finalize the transaction you have to do one extra step where a PIN will be sent to your e-mail address. Use this code sent to your e-mail to finalize the withdrawal. The entire withdrawal on the Arbitrum network should last a few minutes(1 to 5). Additionally, Kucoin will send a notification when the withdrawal has been processed.
Finally, at this point, you are all set to use USDC tokens on Arbitrum and you can switch back to the Trust Wallet app.
How To Get USDC Off the Arbitrum Network(And on Mainnet)
First of all, several platforms in DeFi offer a bridge to get USDC from Arbitrum to Ethereum Mainnet. So if you don’t favor centralized exchanges(like Kucoin) then you should try to find one of them.
However, bridges can be slow, risky, and they are expensive. As a result, Kucoin can help you out if you are a beginner in DeFi. Overall, to move USDC from the Arbitrum network to the Ethereum Mainnet using Trust Wallet, follow these steps:
- Login to Kucoin to bridge between Arbitrum and Ethereum Mainnet
- Send USDC tokens from Trust Wallet to your Kucoin account, selecting the Arbitrum network.
- Once on Kucoin, your USDC will be on the Arbitrum network.
- Finally, request a new withdrawal(for USDC) to an external wallet. However, you have to select ERC20 as the requested network.
Finally, these steps ensure a smooth transition, allowing you to access your USDC on the Ethereum Mainnet using your preferred external wallet.
Conclusion: Withdraw USDC to Arbitrum using Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is a popular option for crypto traders who want to access the DeFi space. In this guide, I have explained to you the steps you have to take to withdraw USDC to Arbitrum by using Kucoin.
Moreover, the combination of crypto withdrawals from Kucoin to Trust Wallet is a very convenient process that only takes a few minutes. Also, with funds available on Trust Wallet you can access any DeFi platform where you simply have to connect your wallet to the preferred blockchain network.
FAQ -Transfer USDC to Arbitrum using Trust Wallet
Can I Withdraw From Kucoin To Trust Wallet?
Users can now transfer crypto assets from their Kucoin Crypto Wallet to their Trust Wallet app without any fees except for the gas fees, or needing to scan/input a wallet address.
How Long Does It Take To Send USDC to Arbitrum?
In this guide, I explained the withdrawal process between Kucoin and Trust Wallet. Withdrawing USDC to Arbitrum usually takes a few minutes and Kucoin will notify you when the transaction has been processed.
What Are the Transaction Fees For Sending USDC to Arbitrum by Using Kucoin?
Overall, transaction fees on the USDCereum blockchain must be paid in USDC tokens. However, fees are very low, and sending Arbitrum USDC to Trust Wallet is about 0.035 USDC.
📣Important: List of top Crypto Projects
|👨🏻💻 StealthEX: Buy crypto no KYC(< $750,-)
|🎁 Swapzone: Find the best crypto offer
|🚀 Bitsgap: Best Automated Trading Bots
|💲 Nexo: Reliable Crypto Lending Platform and get $25 free Bitcoin
***To be Profitable in the markets
Disclosure: This post could contain affiliate links. This means I may make a small commission if you make a purchase. This doesn’t cost you any more but it does help me to continue publishing cool and actual content about Bitcoin & Crypto – Thank you for your support!
- How To Withdraw USDC To Arbitrum using Trust Wallet - December 14, 2023
- GUIDE: Borrow USDC with SOL on Solend[Borrow against Solana] - December 12, 2023
- Understanding Web3: 10 Basic Questions Answered - December 9, 2023