How to send BNB Smart Chain to Trust Wallet? This guide explains in detail the new feature of Trust Wallet to withdraw automatically by using Binance.
Bought some BNB Smart Chain tokens on Binance and want to use them on a decentralized exchange? Or maybe you want to send the BNB tokens away from the exchange to a crypto wallet that’s under your control? You must withdraw your BNB Smart Chain coins from Binance to do this.
In general, to withdraw BNB Smart Chain from Binance, you have several options. The most common ways are using Metamask as a Chrome extension, or using the Trust Wallet that is compatible with the BSC Binance blockchain.
This article will give some easy-to-follow steps including useful images, to help you transfer your BNB Smart Chain from Binance to Trust Wallet in no time. In short, you will learn the following:
- How to Send BNB Smart Chain From Binance to Trust Wallet
- Experience the automated withdrawal feature of Trust Wallet
- The steps to follow when installing a brand-new wallet
How to Send BNB Smart Chain to Trust Wallet: Quicktake
In short, below are the necessary steps to send BNB Smart Chain tokens from Binance to Trust Wallet. Additionally, I assume you already have a Binance account and are using a mobile device. Overall, you have to do the following:
- Login on your Binance App
- Install Trust Wallet on your device
- Create a new wallet and write down the recovery phrase(key)
- Find BNB(Bep20) token and choose ‘Deposit‘
- Click ‘Deposit from exchange‘ and start the withdrawal process
The steps above are a quick take of the steps you have to follow. Later on in this guide, I’ll go into more detail by including screenshots. Spoiler: using Binance withdrawals within the Trust Wallet App, are the fastest and most easy to follow exercise!
Why use Trust Wallet
First of all, Trust Wallet is a beginner-friendly solution for those who want to know more about DeFi, NFTs, and storing coins in general. Especially, the idea of having control over a wide array of tokens in the palm of your hand makes it very appealing.
Also, Trust Wallet is famous for using several dAPPs including PancakeSwap, AppolloX, WazirX, or LooksRare(NFTs). For example, if you want to trade your BUSD tokens on a DEX you can use Pancakeswap to swap any token for BUSD. All this will be executed on the underlying BSC blockchain network.
Trust Wallet and Binance withdrawals
Why use Trust Wallet for Binance withdrawals? Usually, when you want to send tokens away from the Binance exchange it takes some extra work. For instance, you have to use two apps at the same time(Binance and external wallet) and switch between them. Overall, the withdrawal process isn’t very convenient that’s why Trust Wallet integrated the Binance withdrawal process.
In other words, when using Binance withdrawals with Trust Wallet, the entire task can be done from within the App. In my opinion, this is a great step forward and prevents the following:
- Crypto withdrawals are risky and not refundable
- No more copy/paste long codes(public keys)
- No need to use the QR and switch between Apps or devices
Finally, using Binance withdrawals within the Trust Wallet App is a new feature. In addition, with this feature, there’s no need to worry about putting in the right address. It’s all done automatically for you.
How to Setup Trust Wallet
At the beginning of this guide, I explained to you shortly the process of creating a wallet on Trust Wallet. In this section, I’ll guide you step-by-step and also explain how to add the BNB(BEP20) token to Trust Wallet in order to receive funds. Here we go 😁
- Go to the Trust Wallet homepage.
- Click the icon to download the app for your device.
- Open the app.
- Tap Create a new wallet.
- Check the box and tap Continue to accept the Terms of Usage.
- Take note of your recovery phrase.
- It’s important to keep this safe because anyone can use it to access your wallet.
- It’s not possible to take a screenshot of this screen.
- Tap Continue.
- Re-enter the recovery phrase to verify it.
- Tap Continue.
At this point, you are all set and can start using the Trust Wallet.
Withdraw BNB Smart Chain from Binance To Trust Wallet
As mentioned earlier, crypto withdrawals from Binance when using Trust Wallet is an easy and automated process. Below are the steps you must follow:
- Make sure you are logged in at your Binance account
- Open Trust Wallet App
- Tap on Add Tokens
- Enter BNB Smart Chain in the search bar and choose toggle green
- Tap Done
- Next, tap BNB in the tokens list
- Tap Receive button
- Choose Deposit from Binance
- Tap Binance – Deposit from your Binance account
- The Binance App opens and asks you to Transfer BNB
- Enter the amount of BNB tokens(Notice that BNB BEP20 is automatically selected(!))
- Finally, click Confirm
In my opinion, this is a very smooth, quick, and safe solution that will help beginners in DeFi a lot. Moreover, you can’t make mistakes by choosing the wrong Blockchain network or dealing with copy/paste with the withdrawal address.
Finally, at this point, you are all set to use BNB Smart Chain tokens within your own wallet app. Also, you are ready to start using with trading on the Binance Chain. Good luck 😁
Conclusion: How To Send BNB Smart Chain To Trust Wallet
This brand new feature of Trust Wallet has made life a lot easier for beginning crypto traders that want to enter the DeFi space. By offering an integrated solution in the Binance withdrawal process when using the Trust Wallet App. In short, the following issues have been solved:
- No need to switch between apps or devices
- Copy/paste of withdrawal address has become obsolete
- No more QR-scan
FAQ – Transfer BNB Smart Chain To Trust Wallet
Can I withdraw from Binance to Trust Wallet?
Users can now transfer crypto assets from their Binance Crypto Wallet to their Trust Wallet app without any fees except for the gas fees, or needing to scan/input a wallet address.
How Long Does it Take to Send BNB Smart Chain to Trust Wallet?
When using the Binance Smart Chain you can be sure that transactions are handled fast. In this case, BNB withdrawals to Trust Wallet will take minutes(1 to 5 minutes on average).
Can You send BNB to BEP20?
In short, yes that’s possible. Withdrawing BNB from Binance comes with two options: send to BEP20(Binance Smart Chain), or send to BEP2(Binance Beacon Chain).
What Are The Transaction Fees For Sending BNB to Trust Wallet?
Overall, transaction fees on the Binance blockchain must be paid in BNB tokens. However, fees are very low where sending BNB Smart Chain to Trust Wallet is about 0.0005 BNB.
📣Important: List of top Crypto Projects
|🌍 Search engine(Earn crypto[PRE] while searching)||Presearch|
|🔐 Secure your Crypto||Ledger Nano|
|💲 Join Nexo and get $25 in Bitcoin||Nexo|
***To be Profitable in the markets
Disclosure: This post could contain affiliate links. This means I may make a small commission if you make a purchase. This doesn’t cost you any more but it does help me to continue publishing cool and actual content about Bitcoin & Crypto – Thank you for your support!
Latest posts by Jelmer Steenhuis (see all)
- GUIDE: Send BNB Smart Chain To Trust Wallet - May 25, 2023
- How To Sell USDC For Cash – 3 Ways to Convert USDC into Money - May 18, 2023
- GUIDE: How To Withdraw Money From Exodus Wallet - May 15, 2023